G.U.S., as project leader of the EU co-funded project “Back to the Future”, intends to select local partners operating in third countries (non-European Union countries) to be responsible for the monitoring of the Plans of Reintegration (PoR) of voluntarily assisted returnees departing from Italy and arriving to their countries of origin.
The identification criteria of location and recruitment are the followings:
Terms of reference:
- Identification of reintegration opportunities according to the PoR;
- Purchasing of goods and services for the PoR’s implementation;
- Periodical monitoring check of the PoR’s proper implementation and subsequent reporting activity.
Place: the above activities will be carried out in non-European Union countries
Duration: the above activities will last for six months for each voluntary returnee’s PoR, and in any case up to 31 March 2018. The date of activities’ start-up will be agreed once the cooperation between Gus and the local partner will start.
Deadline for submission of applications: Applications must be sent by 31/12/2017 and they must indicate the name of the country for which they apply for. The applications considered valid, after curriculum analysis, will be selected in the order of arrival of submissions . A contract will be signed containing the terms of reference of the service.
Procedure for the submission of applications:
- Declaration of interest for the work by specifying the state or states for which cooperation is proposed
- Personal or organization curriculum vitae
- Information data sheet compiled and signed (in PDF format) as per template attached to this Notice.