Back to the future is a project of Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration (AVRR) that offers assistance to migrants who wish to return to their countries of origin, through an individual path of reintegration and socioeconomic rehabilitation, with the purpose of facilitating an efficient and sustainable return.
WHO IS ELIGIBLEFOR THE PROGRAMME
Third country nationals who are in Italy and voluntarily decide to return to their country of origin, according to art. 11 of Fami regulation 516/2016.
WHO IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAMME
Citizens of the EU countries are not eligible to the programme, as well as foreign citizens as laid down in Article 14 ter, paragraph 5 of the legislative decree No. 286 of 25th July 1998:
- Those who have already been beneficiaries of an AVRR programme;
- Those being in the conditions laid down in Article 13, paragraph 4, point a), d), and f), that are in the conditions laid down in the Article 13, paragraph 4 a, points d) and e);
- Those who are subjects of removal order as a penal sanction or as a consequence of a penal sanction, or, an order of extradition or a European warrant for arrest or a warrant for arrest by the International Criminal Court.
WHAT THE PROGRAMME OFFERS
- Pre-departure orientation and counselling;
- Preparation of an Individual Reintegration Plan (IRP) with personalized counselling;
- Assistance in the issuance of travel documents and at the airport of departure;
- Assistance and logistic and economic organization of the travel of return;
- Pre-departure allowance of 400,00 euros to cover the first needs in the country of origin.
IN THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
- Support in the implementation of the Individual Reintegration Plan, to a single person or a family, with supply of goods and services (e.g. purchase of basic commodities, household expenses, purchase of products and services for the start-up of a work or a business activity);
- ssistance in the realization of the IRP, during 6 months after the date of return.